The RBSL

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: TMZ: Pacer Stars Involved in European Brawl  (Read 50 times)

PacersGM

• General Managers
    • View Profile
TMZ: Pacer Stars Involved in European Brawl
« on: August 14, 2019, 10:39:47 PM »

"European Night" at a local Indianapolis club turned violent when Pacers stars Lovro Birsa, Ivan Nedic, and Yanick Decourchelle were involved in an altercation around 1:00am. The aggressors, reportedly associated with the Slovenian mob, confronted the Pacers players. Lovro Birsa, a fellow Slovenian, was seen trying to talk the aggressors down when they attacked him. Video of the aftermath shows Birsa's teammates Nedic and Yanick come to his defense.

The ensuing brawl resulted in the aggressors fleeing in the vehicle. The Pacers players were not injured in the fight. They left the scene shortly after speaking to police.

Why was Birsa confronted by the Slovenian mob, though? An anonymous tip claims that they were after information on new Pacers teammate Boyd Musselman, and that he is not who he says he is. The Tulsa alum was born and raised in Mississippi, but rumors are now circulating that he actually came from Slovenia as a child. In an even more outrageous twist, this tip claims that Musselman is related to fellow RBSL Slovenian, Luka Doncic. When questioned, Doncic simply replied, "I'm focusing on basketball and getting LA to the finals, I'm not letting any conspiracies distract me." He declined comment on whether the Slovenian mobsters had any relation to him.

Lovro Birsa and teammates denied all of these claims. According to them and their police report, Birsa was confronted by the gentlemen inside the club and it spilled outside.

"It was Euro night, so you can expect some Slovenians and other Europeans to be out. Boyd was never brought up though. I have no idea why they wanted to cause trouble or if they were even Slovenian," Birsa told us when reached for comment. "We're just focused on getting back to basketball."

Stay tuned as more details of this story materialize.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 10:37:44 AM by BullsGM »

ClippersGM

• General Managers
    • View Profile
Re: TMZ: Pacer Stars Involved in European Brawl
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:46:47 AM »

Luka implicated?!
Kyle "Doc" - Clippers GM
LA Scouting Agency Founder
'Under New Management' Podcast Speaker

SixersGM

• General Managers