• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

August 05, 2021, 05:59:29 pm

News:

SMF - Just Found the News Section and How to Change This Headline!

Bulls Rookie Looking to be Super

Started by BullsGM, June 07, 2021, 02:09:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BullsGM

June 07, 2021, 02:09:10 pm Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:46:01 am by BullsGM
AP Report

Chicago, IL January 1, 2120

The Chicago Bulls are the reigning RBSL Champions and were looking for a repeat this year. During the 2119 Draft, GM Seymour worked a 3-way deal to land the 5th pick. What he did was no shock, he drafted his son. Carter Robert, the PG that was selected to attend the Avengers Initiative, has potential to be the next passy/3-point shooting PG in the mold of Frankie Lenz/Stanley Albrecht.

The Bulls plan for Carter was to allow him to hone his skills in the D-League and take over next season as the team's primary ball handler. However, those plans are changing as starting PG Manny Meyer tore a ligament and will miss a month and a half at least. We caught up with Carter to get his reactions to everything from being a Superhero in his off time and be thrusted into the starting role of a team with Championship aspirations.

AP: Carter, you were training to become a Superhero before your dad drafted you into the RBSL. How does that transition work?

Carter: I'll kick you in the nuggets

AP: Ok...Not really the answer I was expecting but let's move on I guess.

Carter: Why?

AP: Why? This is an interview

AP: What are you, 3 years old?

Carter: 4 you poop

AP: What makes you worthy of being drafted 5th?

Carter: I'm stronger than Thanos and I'll kick you in the nuggets and throw peanuts at you.

AP: I hate my life. Your first game is in your hometown of Philadelphia against the 76ers and their star Shooting Dog, Riley Golden. Any nerves starting your career as a visitor in your own home?

Carter: I love dogs, my dog is bigger than theirs.

AP: Thanks for that amazing answer.

AP: UGGGGGGGGGH. Let's just end this. Any pressure being thrusted right into the starting role alongside superstars Robert Joyce, Fred Miller, and Broderick Evans?

Carter: I'm stronger and taller than them. And I'll kick Thanos, Venom, Joker and you in the nuggets.

AP: Great, thrilling interview. Really in depth answers. Good luck.

AP: I quit
2096, 2098, 2099, 2100, 2118 RBSL CHAMPION
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
I was only good because I had the GuOAT, that much is clear now
Past championships do not indicate future success

BullsGM

2096, 2098, 2099, 2100, 2118 RBSL CHAMPION
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
I was only good because I had the GuOAT, that much is clear now
Past championships do not indicate future success